Who had hit Most Sixes in IPL till 2022 check out ?
In This article we had discussed about the Players who hit most sixes in the Indian premier league From the first season of IPL , We had also discussed the Batsmens and the other details such as how many sixes and which team they played for ,further details related to the players.
Indian Premier League is one of the famous sports league of India and across the world .In this league Cricketers from the worldwide enrolls themselves and there will be an auction of players by the teams of the IPL. It Is One of the most well-known cricket leagues in the world, it was established by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in 2007. The league includes of eight teams from various Indian cities, each with a mixture of Indian and foreign players.
The IPL is famous for its exciting games, famous team owners, and expensive player auctions. By introducing new rules like the strategic timeout and the use of technology to review umpiring decisions, the league is also recognised with changing cricket. A key source of entertainment for cricket fans worldwide, the IPL draws millions of viewers each year.
List of Players Who hit Most Sixes in IPL
The matches of IPL will be very Competitive and thrilling One and the players efforts makes it even beautiful and there are many records made by the players in the Indian premier league and one of the famous Record is most sixes hit by players in IPL Although Gayle’s record appears unbreakable at the moment, there are a number of young players who have shown their potential to hit massive sixes and may one day challenge it. In T20 cricket, hitting sixes is a crucial skill, and these players have proven themselves good at it throughout time. Check out the list and enjoy it
1.CHRIS GAYLE (357 sixes )
- Chris Gayle is right hand batsmen and spinner and he have got title of The Universe boss in cricket world.
- Chris Gayle has played for the teams Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB), Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), and Kings XI Punjab (KXIP).
- Gayle is famous for his powerful batting style and capacity for huge sixes. In the history of the IPL, he has hit Total number of 357 sixes
- Gayle now holds multiple IPL records, including the most sixes hit in an inning and the highest individual score (175 not out off just 66 balls) .
- He is one of the most successful batsmen in IPL history ,With a total of 4,484 runs in 125 games at an average of 41.13 and a strike rate of 151.02,
2.AB De Villiers (251 sixes)
- He is a Right Hand Batsmen and he is famous for his 360 style of Batting.
- AB de Villiers played Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in the Indian Premier League (IPL) From 2011 until 2020.
- De Villiers is famous for his 360-degree play style and amazing variety of shots that have confused fans over the years.
- He Had played in 154 matches, and scored 4395 runs in his IPL carrier at an average of 39.95 and a strike rate of 151.23. There are three centuries and 33 half-centuries included in it.
- He created one of the IPL’s most successful partnerships, with five 100+ partnership runs and two 200+ run stands.
3.Rohit Sharma (240 sixes)
- Rohit is a Right Hand Batsmen and Present Captain of Indian Team
- He has taken MI to five IPL championships, making him the most successful captain in IPL history.
- Rohit Sharma has played in 227 games and has scored 5879 runs at a strike rate of 129.89.
- Rohit was the team’s leading scorer in 2013, when MI won their first championship, and has been key player in many matches of the team and successes.
- He has a variety of IPL records, including the most IPL trophies won by a player (six) and the most double century scored by a player in IPL history.
4.MS Dhoni (216 Six’s )
- He is a right hand batsmen and he Was wicket keeper of India team For many years
- MS Dhoni has played 234 games and amassed 4978 runs at a strike rate of 135.2.
- In the first IPL season, he agreed to play with the Chennai Super Kings (CSK) for US$1.5 million, making him the most expensive player at the time.
- Dhoni is the first player to achieve this record in the IPL, took part in more than 200 games with CSK.
- Dhoni has guided CSK to three IPL championships and two Champions League T20 titles, making him one of the most successful captains in IPL history.
5. Virat Kohli (201 SIXES)
- Virat Kohli is a Right-handed batsman plays for Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in the Indian Premier League .
- He became the team’s official captain in 2013 and managed 140 games, won 66 and lost as many as 70.
- One of the top batsmen in the world, Kohli has scored over 6000 runs for RCB in IPL games.
- After leading RCB to their first-ever final appearance in the IPL 2016 Kohli is one of the most successful captains in league history.
- His batting is unpredictable because of the way he plays is awesome He had a strike rate of 141.46 in the 2019 IPL, 152.03 in the 2016 IPL, and 144.81 in the 2010 IPL and scored 6,624 runs at an average of 38.16 and a strike rate of around 130
Chris Gayle holds the record for the most sixes ever hit in an IPL game till now he had hit 357 sixes in 141 innings, Other powerful players like AB de Villiers, Rohit Sharma, MS Dhoni, and Suresh Raina are next in line .Although Gayle’s record appears unbreakable at the moment, there are a number of young players who have shown their potential to hit massive sixes and may one day challenge it. In T20 cricket, hitting sixes is a crucial skill, and these players have proven themselves good at it throughout time.